On this episode of Happy Hour &Home, Erik and Brian teach you how to make two classic Irish drinks, the Red Legged Rebellion and an Irish Coffee. Check out the video above and see below for the recipes.
Red Leg Rebellion:
3oz of Whiskey
2oz Lime Juice
2oz Pineapple Juice
1. Add all ingredients above to a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Pour into a cocktail glass. We recommend these tumblers from JFR glass.
1/2 oz Irish Cream
Whipped Cream to taste
1. Make your coffee. Depending on whether or not you want this as a hot drink, let the coffee cool or make hot!
2. Add whiskey and Irish cream to the coffee in your coffee mug. We recommend these mugs from Stone House Studio.
3. Top with whipped cream.
4. Optional - For fun, we added a bit more sugar on top of the whipped cream and hit it with a blow torch for a brule effect. Be careful when operating a blow torch!
Cheers and enjoy!