Sparetire Design - Swedish Dish Towel
Swedish Dish Cloths (aka reusable paper towels) have been used since 1949 in Sweden. 1 cloth can be used, washed, and reused for months at a time! If you purchase 1 reusable cloth and use it in place of paper towels you can save up to 17 rolls of paper towels.
* 100% natural and biodegradable
* Made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton
* Fast Drying (no smelly dish rag or sponge!)
* Highly absorbent
* 7 x 8.5 inches, they start stiff and flat and become soft and pliable when wet
* Bonus - They have a fun and unique Sparetire Design pattern
How do I wash them?
* Hand wash with mild soap and hot water
* Toss in the dishwasher
* Toss in the washing machine (no drier please!)
* Wring out and lay or hang to dry